Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today was great?

We had our day planned change the kids' room's around then go shopping together at Lowes and Wal-Mart. Well that changed with one phone call. Parents in law broke down so we had to go tow them home so we got a really late start on our day. We did end up at Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping and OMG it sucked!!! We should have the common sense to NOT shop on the 1st of the month!! The amount of people there was unreal lines were going down the shopping aisles with every cash register open. Took us longer to check out then to get the vitamins and few groceries we went there for.

My husband is really catching on to this diet. He was right beside me reading the labels it was funny. I had picked out some salsa to put in their meatloaf tonight I didn't bother reading the label because well it's salsa and I wasn't eating it. He picked it up and said ummm...NO..it has salt and sugar in it. So it took us about 5 minutes to find some without all that crap. We got some vitamin water I really hope its ok to drink on this diet. I bought the ZERO vitamin water lemon and orange flavored.

I ended up making myself a "mock" meatloaf to eat for dinner. I took 1/2 a melba toast and grinded it up, made some home made salsa, mixed it all with my 100 grams of beef, and then I put it in the oven on top of a few slices of onions then layered a few more onions on top. It was soooo good and I didn't feel like I was missing out on the meatloaf everyone else got to eat!

Oh btw today's weigh in I lost 1.4 lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment