Friday, August 20, 2010

Officially 20 pounds lost!!!!

With today's weigh-in I lost 0.8 pounds that put my full weight loss so far at 20.2 pounds!!!! I am so thrilled almost wanted to treat myself to a cookie..lol Only 15 more days of the VLCD then it's on to the maintenance phase. I am VERY scared of the maintenance phase that is where people mess up and gain weight back. I am so determined to keep the weight off I will do EVERYTHING I need to do including more exercise! I feel so good about where I'm at and how I'm doing I don't want to screw it all up.

I have a "friend" who is taking http://www.phentermine.com/ for her weight loss and she is doing good but I'm not too sure about taking a diet pill. Especially with all the crap that came from the last "big diet pill" phenfen or w/e it was called. I may have to discuss it with my doctor though see what he says.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Congrats on the 20 pounds. That's just awesome. You keep it up and keep us up to date. I also need more recipes. Oh and what kind of drinks are you having? I'm bout sick of green tea already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink at least 1/2 my body weight in water everyday, then it's regular tea with Truvia in it ( I can NOT stand stevia it's way to bitter), and I usually juice one lemon and see how many cups of lemonade I can get out of it..lol

    Usually 3 tbsp's of lemon juice, glass of water, 1 package of Truvia, and some ice make a great glass of lemonade.

    I have a pdf file full of recipes I can send you email me lorisha@sbcglobal.net and I'll send them to you.

    ReplyDelete