Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a busy weekend!!

Had to make a very unplanned trip this weekend to Salina Oklahoma to pick up my son then had to go to Tulsa to pick up all his stuff which was spread out between 2 houses. Needless to say I was not prepared meal wise. I had heard at one of the HCG diet forums I go to that you can go to Subway and get a sandwich without the bread and have them wrap it in lettuce. So we stopped there. Well this subway just gave me a really weird WTF you talking about look when I asked for a sandwich this way. I ended up getting a grilled chicken salad. It had grilled chicken, black forest ham (couldn't resist), cucumbers, banana peppers, and red onions on it. The only dressing they had that I thought would be "ok" was zesty italian. They weren't sure if there was any sugar in it but the rest I was pretty darn sure there was so I went with it. I also didn't drink much water while on the road but I did have some unsweetened lipton pureleaf tea and put truvia in it. Keep that stuff in my purse ...lol Got on the scale Monday morning and wanted to die I had gained a whole pound!!!! Needless to say the willpower took a blow and I felt like quitting.

I had reached the end of the 23 day protocol already so I figured what the hell just quit now and you can do a 43 day protocol when you get back from California. Thank God for my husband! He talked to me about not giving up and sticking to my plan he knew if I did give up I'd never forgive myself. Well I stuck it out and guess what. I LOST 2.2 pounds!!!!! YES! Willpower is back and I'm trudging forward. Don't get me wrong I could really go for a BIG ASS CHEESEBURGER and FRIES with a CHOCOLATE SHAKE right now but I'll stick with my protocol foods and just imagine I'm eating that cheeseburger...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment