Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday nights suck!

This is the first weekend of me being on the VLCD and I'm dieing! I knew it was gonna get harder on the weekends because our weekends are usually full of eating out. I can't wait for bedtime so I can just sleep it all away though I know tomorrow is going to be just as hard. I just have to keep telling myself I can do this. Saturday's are usually pizza night because of racing the kids weren't too happy when they found out we weren't doing that anymore. So tonight the girls begged me to let them cook so I let them. They cooked eggs and felt so grown up they soon forgot about not getting pizza.

My sister is starting the VLCD on Monday I'm excited for her! It's going to make it a bit easier on me when she is on it too we can experiment with our foods together and complain about it together...lol

This mornings weigh in was a loss of 1.2 pounds for a total of 9.6 pounds lost in 6 days of VLCD loving it! I just hope it keeps going like it has been & I stop thinking about all the food I can't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment