Thursday, July 29, 2010

So it begins

On July 24, 2010 I started what I'm calling my life journey. It's not just a diet it's a life journey and I know it's gonna be a bumpy one but I'm going to enjoy the ride. I've always been a heavy girl. I've tried everything you could think of to lose weight. Even suffered through an eating disorder for many years. Then my aunt introduced me to HCG. After reading about it for days on the internet and ordering HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide I decided NOW is the time. I have a great support system through my husband & children not to mention my mother, father, and sister. They are all rooting for me and they know I can do it. My sister will be starting her life journey on August 1st and my husband said when I reach my goal weight he is going to start his but not with HCG he doesn't have the willpower for it (haha)

With the HCG diet not only do I want to lose weight but I want to learn to eat the right foods, feed my family the right foods, I so badly want to LOVE food again. I've always thrown a bit of organic food into the mix but it doesn't really matter when everything else you put into your system is McDonald's!

So today I start sharing my journey with you all. Hopefully my journey can inspire someone else to begin theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment