Friday, July 30, 2010

Still going...

Last night was hard for me but I pulled through! I went a bit rogue and tried salsa on my chicken and then I made a suggested frozen coffee that wasn't too rogue for phase 2. So when I went to bed last night I was terrified that I had screwed it all up. I did my normal shot of ACV but this time I just used all my allotted lemon juice of the day and mixed the ACV with it OMG it was tart as hell but didn't make me want to vomit like the ACV cocktail did!

Today I can't eat for some reason I'm just not hungry at all. I forced myself to drink a strawberry crush about 10 am then I cooked me some fish and spinach for lunch around 1pm took 1 bite of the fish fed the rest to my cats. I just couldn't get the rest down and it's not because it tasted bad I just wasn't hungry and I listened to my body. I'm scared that I won't eat enough then I'm scared I'll eat too much.

I even freak out if I go off routine just a bit. Everything is timed and if I miss it by 1 minute I freak ,I gotta get a grip!


Morning Weight 232.4 (-1.2 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment